вторник, 17 февраля 2015 г.

Boy Epic - 50 Shades (Fifty Shades Of Grey)

Boy Epic - Fifty Shades Written for the Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie that releases 2/13/15 Available on iTunes https://itun.es/us/kYzC3 Filmed/Edited by: Epic Trees Productions Cast: Boy Epic Melissa Cordero Watch the full Tell Me Lies film for free here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qojqLXnncVM LYRICS: Fifty Shades Cheers to my friends my enemies My dreams, the death of me Drink one, grab your gun Cut me deep Losing sleep And all my faith In the promises That I take Lay me down with a smile To Drown in the rain So Give me love And all your hate Tell me lies In 50 shades Lay me down for awhile Get lost in the grey Forever On the floor Don't ever stop I want more Like nails on my skin Swallow my sins Hurt me, hurt me again Cheers to the end The bitter sweet You have my dreams and all of me Drink one, come undone marry me Say you will, say you will Marry me Say you will, say you will Losing sleep And all my faith In the promises That I take Lay me down with a smile To Drown in the rain So Give me love And all your hate Tell me lies In 50 shades Lay me down for awhile Get lost in the grey Forever On the floor Don't ever stop I want more Like nails on my skin Swallow my sins Hurt me, hurt me again Tie my hands Make me beg Swallow my sins Hurt me, hurt me again Forever On the floor Don't ever stop I want more Like nails on my skin Swallow my sins Hurt me, hurt me again Copyright: Boy Epic 2014

TubeHome.com Video from everywhere!

TubeHome.com Video from everywhere!

Boy Epic - 50 Shades (Fifty Shades Of Grey)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий