четверг, 26 марта 2015 г.

Fifty Shades Of Grey - Christian (Jamie Dornan) & Ana (Dakota Johnson) - Back Burner

I decided to make new slideshow with new stills from sets. Enjoy, guys and hit likes, if you loved it xox. One of my favourite song by Amy Stroup - Back Burner Lyrics: I, I close my eyes but I can't sleep. I, I am drawn to the heat, and I am curious. You was the worst, but you don't know the dangerous. I burn up the lights trying to picture us. You are still on my mind. You are still on my mind. You really bring the heartbreak closer. Heartbreak closer (4 times repeat) I am wishing that I just knew how To put ya on the back burner, honey. Bach burner, honey (repeat 4 times). Wait, I am over the ocean as its goes Turn, I won't turn around if I am evil Cry, you crying tears that I am leaving You got to go on from here, don't try to interfere. You are still on my mind. You are still on my mind. You really bring the heartbreak closer, Heartbreak closer (4 times repeat). I am wishing that I just knew how To put ya on the back burner, honey. Put ya on the back burner, honey. Bach burner, honey (repeat 5 times) You say our love is unending. Hold your thoughts to yourself... You say our love is for no one else. You are still on my mind. You are still on my mind. You really bring the heartbreak closer. When you come around, I am up and down You flip me like a rollercoster I think I understand it now You are still on my mind. You are still on my mind When you come around, I am up and down Put ya on the back burner, honey. To put you To put you To put ya on the back burner, honey. To put you To put you To put ya on the back burner, honey. It's time for the pain that can hurt ya. I am wishing that I just knew how To put ya on the back burner, honey...

TubeHome.com Video from everywhere!

Fifty Shades Of Grey - Christian (Jamie Dornan) & Ana (Dakota Johnson) - Back Burner

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий